Architecture of pip’s internals¶
This section of the documentation is currently being written. pip developers welcome your help to complete this documentation. If you’re interested in helping out, please let us know in the tracking issue, or just go ahead and submit a pull request and mention it in that tracking issue.
Direct use of pip’s internals is not supported, and these internals can change at any time. For more details, see Using pip from your program.
- Broad functionality overview
- Repository anatomy & directory structure
- Configuration File Handling
- Finding and choosing files (
- Command Line Interface
- Options that control the installation process